This was my August goal list from the beginning of the month . . .
- Ongoing Projects - UFOs & WIPs
- Keep up with Saturday Sampler - DONE
- Garden Stars block #1 (paper pieced) - DONE
- Quilt & bind the Windy Days wall hanging - DONE
- Quilt & bind at least 1 WIP project
- placemats DONE (2 RWB placemats)
- table runners - DONE (1 runner)
- doll quilts - NO
- blue SD lap quilt - NO
- RSC blocks in yellow - DONE
- QOV blocks - DONE
- kit up another QOV for group - NO
- NEW Projects
- online mystery - Meadow Mist - monthly clues - DONE
- autumn mini vertical banner - DONE
- SOMETHING with denim? - DONE (Tilda/denim pillow)
In the spirit of my own accountability, I'm happy to report that I've used more fabric than I've purchased in 2026. It's not a lot, but it is going the right direction. I hope to keep that trend going through the fall and winter.


7 comments:
great progress....finishing up my autumn stuff this weekend and then i can make progress on MY stuff
Wow Sara you got a lot done this month! š I usually set too many goals for the month then am disappointed with myself for not getting them all done.☺️
Just look at all the blue 'done' projects, yay you!
Wow! You did really well with your to do list for the month. I was on track with my fabric purchases, but ended up buying backing for a quilt that's going to be a gift. Completely blew my fabric metrics.
you have a lot done!!
I think your stats prove it was a good month!
What an impressive list of accomplishments at the end of August. I'm totally jealous of the 14 yard net use! (Said the quilter that just bought 6.5 yards of fabric... but most are backings!) Hope you are successful at the end of the year too.
Post a Comment