Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Busy weekend

Normally my social calendar is pretty open. But this weekend was one of those crazy times when everything happens at once. Yesterday I had Saturday Sampler, then went to coffee with friends, then had a Delta Kappa Gamma meeting, and then headed to my nephew's high school graduation.



So I had to wait until today to get in some stitiching. I made my 4th block for Saturday Sampler and also got my black, white, and bright block done as well. The bonus block for next month is to be done in patriotic colors and I gathered some in preparation of getting that block done this week too. This is a really nice block to make. But the traditional one looks blue and red in my photo - and it's actually green and rust. Wish I knew why my camera does that.

And I worked on a few other little things as well that I'll share in the next few days.





No comments: