Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Heartland Quilters Guild

I've finally joined the local quilt guild after several years of thinking about it.  I'm not sure why I haven't joined other than the usual excuse of not having time. But I finally decided than I really do have time to be involved more in the local quilters community.

I attended this month's meeting on Saturday where I got to enjoy members' show and tell projects, discussion of the quilt show coming up in September, and got a mini lesson on hand applique.  I'm so glad I joined!

2 comments:

Moneik said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I'm planning to get to Quilts & Vines this year, hopefully early morning. So glad I got to meet you there last year.

Nancy said...

I love going to guild if for no other reason then to re-connect with my besties..... enjoy!