Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Priorities

I had to decide what needed the most attention this week and my sewing room did not become a priority.  On Sunday I did manage to sew on the binding for my Year to Crow About quilt, and now the little clips are holding a section ready to hand stitch.  And then my week was consumed by work and getting ready for Thanksgiving.  I love the quilting and hope to work on it a little over this holiday weekend . . . when I'm not playing with a grandbaby.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


3 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Have a wonderful holiday Sara! We are going to be traveling to the Cities to see the in-laws after getting together with my family Sunday. Busy times!

Nancy said...

Quilting can wait, so enjoy your holiday and your time with family!

Lori said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Cuddling grand babies is more fun. Get lots of hugs and snuggles in.