Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

March goals

March is going to pass with lightening speed so I'm going to keep my goals pretty small since I know I'm not likely to have a lot of time in my sewing room. Unless we get a March blizzard. No, don't wish for that . . . well maybe just a little one.


  • 2 blocks for March Saturday Sampler
  • 2 blocks for RSC14 in teal or a Caribbean blue-green (maybe 3)
  • bind and mail the Boxed Squares quilt (a UFO finish)
  • 2 aqua owl pillowcases (UFO finish)
  • set together the Loralei golfer blocks into a flimsy (UFO)
  • work on hand quilting tropical wedding quilt (UFO)
I think that is more than enough for March. My usual weekend sewing may take a hit because it's basketball tournament time and we love both high school and college basketball.  And we have a granddaughter celebrating her 2nd birthday. My 60th birthday (GULP!!) and our 37th wedding anniversary are also this month.  So my priorities will be a bit different this month.  Unless a little blizzard keeps me home . . . 

1 comment:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I am a March bday girl too... And looking forward to March Madness!