For June I've set some easy goals . . .
- clean my sewing room
- 2 Saturday Sampler blocks
- 3 yellow RSC14 blocks (1 is done already)
- finish the scrappy pillow
- layer and quilt my Halloween Spicy Spiral table runner
- work on Heart 'n Spool exchange blocks (due in August)
And I also need to tackle some UFOs again - I currently have 3 large quilts that need binding. And there are 2 more quilts at the quilters that may be ready soon. It is so easy to procrastinate on these when the weather is so warm. I love to bind in the winter when I can snuggle under the quilt while I stitch. So I'm not going to put any of this binding on my "To Do" list. If I do any of it - great, it's a bonus. And if I don't get to it then I don't need to feel guilty.