The top border is now attached to my Farm Girl Vintage and the bottom border is nearly ready to attach. These flying geese blocks are only 1.5" x 2.5", so they are a bit fussy to work on. The side borders are longer so they will need even more geese. SIGH! I get bored making LOTS of the same block over and over and over again.
And I spent almost an hour this morning doing a thorough cleaning of the bobbin area of my machine, inserting a new needle, and running several new bobbins. I know I cleaned out that bobbin area this winter but it was sure a mess of lint again. And I was definitely overdue for a new needle.
So hopefully now I'm ready for some non-stop sewing - after my weekend company has gone home. That company being a couple of my grandchildren, and there is no sewing done with a 2 year old in the house.