Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Ritzy Cracker blocks & March goals



These are the last 2 of the Ritzy Cracker blocks that I made in February. They weren't purple, but they are certainly cute.  I'm anxious to see what new color comes up this week for March for RSC18.

The FREE pattern is from Moda Bake Shop at the link below.
http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/10/a-ritzy-cracker-quilt.html

March will be quite busy, so I'm setting some small goals:
  • 3 RSC Sampler blocks
  • 2 Saturday Sampler blocks
  • 12 Ritzy Cracker blocks
  • finish top of Christmas Grand Adventure
  • bind ABC kid quilt
  • 10 blocks for Christmas jelly roll quilt
The last item on my list - the Christmas jelly roll quilt, is the #3 UFO Challenge item.  I have half of the blocks done.  This started with 1 jelly roll plus red and green solids, but I ended up buying a second jelly roll so it could be large enough to be a good throw quilt. It's ironic that both of these Christmas quilts have been the February and March UFO Challenge projects.

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

The Cracker blocks are so darned cute, and I have a feeling before long, I'll be making a set. Yesterday, I pulled my UFO projects for March out of the depths of a plastic bin. I hope to finish at least two QOV this month.

Ramona said...

That is a cool block. And so much fun made in Christmas colors.

Joyful said...

The Christmas quilt is looking very lovely.