Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Frosty Blocks Are Ready



My frosty blocks are all done - 48 of them - and ready to be sewn together. The last 4 got done this afternoon. Then I laid them out on my living room floor because my design wall isn't big enough for them all.

Besides, this way I could look at them with a critical eye every time I walked through the room. After rearranging them a few times, I pinned them into stacks by row. I'm so tempted to take them down to my basement sewing room right now and start working.

Hopefully tomorrow evening I can get the rows sewn together. The 2 borders are cut and ready. I'm hoping to have the top done in time to take it to Show 'n Tell at Saturday Sampler this weekend.

What do you think? Should I put a fuzzy, cuddley backing on it or not?

1 comment:

Becki said...

Very pretty! I love the cuddle soft, but it does end up getting pricey...well worth it though! Wish I still did Saturday Sampler as I would love to see the top finished (maybe you will post it?)!