Today I spent about 6 hours in my sewing room and finished up a quilt top - as well as worked on a couple of other smaller things.
This quilt is made from the Frolic line of fabrics from Moda. I just love Moda; this particular fabric feels so silky smooth and was a dream to sew. The center was made out of "turnovers" paired up with an antique beige that looks a little like tea-dyed. I used an off-set layout just to give it a different look.
I'm thinking about putting a cuddly backing on this, like Minkee. The binding is the same dark brown as the inner border. Ready to quilt this one!
The other things that I worked on included making 2 more blocks for an upcoming block exchange. I now have 6 of the 13 done. Maybe I'll get a couple more done tomorrow. We are getting together on June 15 to exchange them.
And I made Disappearing 9 Patch blocks using some gorgeous fabric that I got as a birthday gift. I'll show those off once they are assembled into a quilt top.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!