Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

March accomplishments

Well - March was not very productive as I reflect on it.

  • bind Hearts & Stars quilt (DONE)

  • bind Frolic quilt (pushed into the future again)

  • finish top of baby quilt (DONE & delivered to be quilted)

  • finish hand quilting the wedding quilt (still slowly working on this)

  • find backing fabric for 2 quilts (found backing for only 1 of them)

I also did a couple of other items not on my list of course, but they were all small:



  • cut out pieces for 2 quilted curling iron cases

  • made a bag for my iPad

  • made 2 tiny quilts to hang in a metal frame

  • made my Saturday Sampler blocks

  • made 10 pinwheel blocks for a charity quilt
April will hopefully be more fruitful in terms of quilting. And if spring would ever arrive and stay, maybe the golf course will be open. One can hope!

No comments: