Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Wash Tub Club

I really enjoy attending our local Wash Tub Club group each month. I have a pretty good stash of 1930's reproduction fabrics, but have not used them much in the last couple of years.
I have been working on this little quilt this spring however. I have the 15 blocks all done. This month we got the pattern for the setting triangles in the vertical rows.  My blocks are set with either pink or blue, so I found a cute white fabric with tiny little pink and blue flowers to use for the big setting triangles. Can't wait to find some time to work on this again.
There was no sewing done at all last week as I was out of town for work. And the weekend was totally consumed with activity too, so I haven't been in my sewing room in about 10 days except for putting some things away. I'm going through withdrawal . . . and need some quilting time soon!

No comments: