But I do enjoy golf. And this would have been a nice weekend for golf. However - I made myself promise to clear up some projects laying around before indulging myself.
Here is the list of this weekend's sewing accomplishments:
- Worked on the picket fence border for my wildlife panel quilt. I have 4 of the picket blocks left to make. Then I can add my borders to the quilt.
- Made my Saturday Sampler block. See yesterday's post. It's really pretty.
- Pieced a backing for my black, white, bright Saturday Sampler quilt - used up close to 4 yards of stash. Yay!!
- Stitched together and pressed the striped binding for the elephant quilt. It's ready to go.
- Pulled out a bag with 4 tablerunners that are UFOs, and that I didn't even put on my recent list. I decided that these might be quick finishes.
- UFO #1 - Finished this jungle fabric table runner made with the Waffle Time pattern.
- UFO #2 - Finished another smaller table topper - I'll show that later this week.
- Made one more of the selvage half square triangle blocks. 10 out of 16 are done.