Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Animal print ditty bag

I had 3 goals for this week - one UFO, one WIP, and one new project.

Got the UFO done - binding on a 60 degree table runner. Now I have my new goal done too! Yay!!

I had been looking for some animal prints to try out with the small ditty bag pattern. And this is what I found.  The cording is brown on this one, instead of the cream color I've been using.

This soft silky cording is kind of difficult to find. The local store where I found the cream cording was out and would be reordering. Other places I checked only had thicker stiffer cording more suitable for home decor.  But I finally found some at Walmart thanks to a friend who suggested looking there. It only comes in small packages of 5 yards, but it is soft and the right weight. So I stocked up - in brown, black, red, and cream. 

No comments: