Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Goals, goals goals

I only had 4 goals for March: baby boy quilt, row robin addition, binding Hugs/Kisses, and sashing Fat Quarter Stars.

The row robin addition is done and pass along to the next person. Baby boy quilt is nearly done. I have 2 sides left to hand stitch the binding, and I need to add a label to both twin baby quilts. I won't do that until the babies are born so that I can put their names and birth date on the labels.

The other 2 things, plus this month's Saturday Sampler block, plus this month's Year to Crow About blocks - not even touched. It is very frustrating to me when I fall so far behind. Maybe April will bring me a little sewing time. However, I wouldn't bet any money on it.

1 comment:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I feel your pain Sara! I've decided it's time to scale back my quilt goals for April and get ready for spring when it decides to show up. Less might be more for us both!