Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

March goals

I've decided on my March goals - again looking at small goals. 

I'm not tackling any additional UFO projects in March because I'm not likely to spend much time in my sewing room.  I'll be on the road 2 weeks of March for work. And on top of that, the twin grandbabies are getting closer to their April due date so I must be realistic about where I may be instead of home.  We certainly hope those babies wait until April to show up, but you just never know. 

New Projects:
  • Baby quilt for boy twin - HIGHEST PRIORITY!!
  • add an appropriate 8" row to the Row Robin that I receive in the exchange at guild
Works in Progress (WIP):
  • Finish Hugs & Kisses quilt - handstitch binding & add label
  • borders on Terrain Fat Quarter Stars quilt

No comments: