Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Week 13 Status of the Stash

I didn't buy any fabric this week but my stash did increase just a little. That is because I have wonderful friends who helped me celebrate by birthday this week . . . and one of them gave me this gorgeous fat quarter bundle.  It is the Downton Abbey Lady Sybil line. Isn't it pretty? Blues, purples, and creams. I need to find just the perfect project for these 9 fat quarters.

I also won a fat quarter pack of Island Batiks from a blogger's giveaway, but since those haven't arrived yet I'm not adding them into this week's totals.  

There were 3 small finishes this week too: a wall hanging, a table runner, and a self-binding baby blanket. I'm hoping that next week I'll be able to add at least one more quilt to the finish side if I can get the binding done. Not much sewing time this weekend since all day Saturday was spent at a workshop for my job. But I'm hoping to take Tuesday afternoon off to attend the PHD (projects half done) sewing session at The Pin Cushion and spend the afternoon working on some UFO.

In this week: 2.25 yds
In this year: 70.75 yds
Used this week: 5.5 yds
Used this year: 79.5 yds

Status of the Stash: 8.75 yards ahead of my stash!  Yay!  

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Happy belated birthday!

I love the FQ bundle fabrics.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Happy Birthday!!! Your FQ bundle is gorgeous!~ have fun with it!