Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Status of the stash


My accomplishments for the week were 6 pillowcases for donation and adding some Christmas-y fabric trim to 2 dishtowels. I decided my infected eye wasn't allowing for accurate cutting or accurate stitching. The eye isn't getting much better so I'm guessing another visit to the doctor is going to happen this week.
  • In this week:  0 yds
  • In this year:  218 yds
  • Out this week:  6 yds
  • Out this year 190 yds
Status of the Stash:  Stash is winning by 28 yards.

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Sorry to hear you are still struggling with the infected eye.

I love the towels: they are very festive.

juliehallfeldhaus said...

Cute towels! Hope you feel better and can enjoy Thanksgiving Day.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Sweet towels Sara! I'm so sorry to read about your eye. Hope the next round of drops does the trick~ have a happy Thanksgiving!