I was thinking that November wasn't a very fruitful month for quilting. But then I looked back at my blog - which is my journal - and discovered that I did quite a bit of sewing.
I finished 2 small UFOs including the Hawaiian applique table topper that had been folded up in a zip lock bag for years. And the background for the wall hanging is made of the 12 cream/off-white blocks from an old Saturday Sampler. I made some holiday towels, a couple of table runners, and lots of pillowcases. All in all, it was a good month.
Most of my November goals were achieved plus some new projects:
- Saturday Sampler blocks - pieced blocks DONE
- 1930's Farm Girl Vintage blocks - made a couple more
- Sew Vintage blocks - - not yet
- RSC15 quilt top - DONE
- Hawaiian applique - DONE
Thinking ahead to December - I'm thinking I need to keep it simple again because there is so much going on this month.
- Saturday Sampler blocks (pieced & floral applique)
- Sew Vintage blocks
- 1930s Farm Girl Vintage (make 5 blocks)
- red/black/cream 60 degree table runner hand quilted and bound
- finish pillow backings for quilted Thimbleberries pillow shams