Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Stash report

Last week I forgot to do a stash report, so this one will cover 2 weeks.  Last week I bought fabric for Olivia's apron, plus some fat quarters for the stash. Nothing was added this week. Olivia's apron used up a touch more than 1 yard, and the new pillow shams used up another 4. So a bit of positive progress was made on the stash.

  • In this week:  3 yds
  • In this year:  223 yds
  • Out this week:  5 yds
  • Out this year 198 yds
Status of the Stash:  Stash is still winning by 25 yards. Not bad, and I really thought it would be worse because I know that I buy a lot of fabric every year. The really good thing about this number is that I had at least this much FREE fabric this year from The Pin Cushion because my generous husband gave me a BIG gift certificate for Christmas last year.   

Ironically I've done quite a bit of sewing on the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt in the past month, and have used a significant amount of the fabric so far in the 4 weekly clues. I just have a good start on clue #4 so far and that one will involve 120 small blocks (approx. 4") with 6 pieces in each. But I can't count any of it until at least the top is done.

No comments: