It's not a good photo, but the blocks are all made for the Yellow Brick Road quilt. Ironically I was so focused on the assembly-line sewing on Saturday morning, that I made a couple of small errors, but I dug into the stash and found some additional green, yellow, and orange fabrics to add into the mix. And it turned out just fine. The top should be complete later today. Now I need to get back to work on the yellow and grey chevron baby quilt.
I finished the binding on the Cottage in the Woods quilt, so that is 8.5 yards to add to the "out" column. Yay!
In this week: 6 yds
In this year: 17.75 yds
Out this week: 8.5 yds
Out this year: 33.5 yds
I am ahead of my stash by more than 15 yards. And so far most of the "in" numbers reflect backing for finished quilts.