And hello! There were 8 elephant blocks (12") just waiting for the last 4 to be made so it could become a quilt. The white background fabric was even hanging there with the blocks.
So I got busy and made those last blocks - the brown ones and the pink ones. And that makes 110 blocks for this month . . . as long as I'm still counting.
I stopped at my LQS this week and purchased a yard of a brighter purple 30s print to use as an outer border. From my stash I found an aqua/green to use as cornerstones. And there was more than enough white background left for sashing. One step closer to being a finished UFO.