Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

A pink Sew-Along bag


Sunday's finish was the pink Sew-Along bag using the breast cancer survivor themed fabrics. The color in the top photo is pretty accurate. I had the "bra" fat quarter and the grey fat quarter with the words. It was hard to know which one to use for the outside but finally decided to use the grey as the lining inside the bag.  


And I have the pieces all cut and ready to go for a green version of this bag, which I will hopefully get made during the week. The other 2 fabric combinations auditioned on Saturday will need more thought before I make them because I'm not quite satisfied with the fabric choices I've made. 

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Whoever receives this bag is going to love it: all the separate compartments make the bag useful as well as cute.

juliehallfeldhaus said...

I been seeing those bags all over and would love to make one. Was it easy to make?

Ramona said...

Too cute, Sara! I picked out the fabric for my next one and just need to sit down and make it. They are so much fun to make.