Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Goals to help me focus


The hand quilting is almost done on this little piece and then I can put it into the project itself. More to be seen tomorrow I hope. Finishing this is my #1 goal for this week.  I haven't been setting weekly goals this year but I think it's time to start doing that again because my sewing time has become way too random with nothing getting finished.

Goal #2 is to sew another couple of rows together for my Traveling Stars quilt. And on Saturday I dropped off 2 quilts with the long arm at The Pin Cushion, so I should have some finishes coming in the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Sometimes goals are very necessary. Your hand work is beautiful.

Moneik said...

I really need goals to keep me on track. If I don't have a plan I usually don't sew.