Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Starting a new project

 
Our guild had a class on Saturday for a project called the Bread and Butter table runner but I didn't stay for the whole class because of the basketball tournament. However, I had done all of the homework of cutting the pieces for the runner and I finally got the chance to work on it a little bit this morning.  I'll post more info later in the week about the pattern and a new ruler we learned to use.

 
It was fun on Saturday morning to walk around and see what beautiful colors everyone had selected so now I'm looking forward to our April guild meeting to see how they all turned out.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

That looks like such a fun runner. I'll be interested to hear about the ruler you used.

Tired Teacher said...

That will be a fun summer runner - love the colors.