The Sew Vintage group had a Valentine's exchange, and I got this darling mug rug and a new coffee cup. This cup has been on my desk pretty much every day since. I made a little hand quilted heart mini quilt, and Sandy received it in the exchange. We've been working our way through the Farm Girl Vintage book, and will soon have all of the blocks finished. Two of my March goals involves that book.
So - my March goals, but not necessarily in this order . . .
- finish the top to the 2016 Saturday Sampler
- use my 6" Farm Girl Vintage blocks for a quilt top
- make a wall hanging using the pear and/or cherry blocks from Farm Girl Vintage
- complete the UFO selected for March (All People Quilt)
- bind 2 baby quilts (Crown of Thorns blocks)
- finish the Bread and Butter table runner (guild class on March 4)
I hadn't posted my stash report in January, so it's time for an update. Ironically I haven't purchased any "frivolous" fabrics for stash building so far this year, but I did purchase some backing, and some generic background fabric. Guess it adds up quickly. And I haven't had many finishes yet. Plus only one of those finishes was a full sized quilt. And the tops had already been counted, so my "out" numbers don't look too impressive.
In this year to date: 22 yards
Out this year to date: 8.5
My stash is WAY AHEAD as usual!!! Time to get busy!