I did some switching again on my UFO Challenge list, replacing a project I knew I couldn't finish with one that had a chance of getting finished. And here is the finished UFO. This one was a lost and found item that is at least 12 years old because I made it in our previous house.
Bonnie (The Pin Cushion) quilted it with a cute cherry cluster design to match the outer border. I got the binding sewn on this weekend. And after some experimenting, I've decided to leave off the big yo-yos that were originally in the white squares. It just felt too busy with those on there.
Finishing this UFO means I've completed at least 1 each month so far. Too bad there are still so many more to go!