Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

Lucky gal

 
Last Saturday our guild held its annual Christmas Party. We met at a local restaurant for lunch and games and prizes. It was great fun.
 
The committee members made the snowman mug rugs for each of us. So very cute!!  And I won a pile of 18 fat quarters in a game of Right-Left-Center.  I'm a lucky gal. One aqua one went directly into my stack for the newest Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt, which I hope to work on over the next few weeks. I've been collecting coral, aqua, and neutrals from my stash and from shopping. Oops! And a dark brown, which I'm sure I have in my stash. 

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

Congratulations on your FQ bounty! I love the colors of the FQs and the adorable snowman mat.

The colors in BH's mystery this year are some of my favorites. I'm not joining the fun, but I'm eager to see the finished quilt.