Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Impatience



OK - I have to admit that I couldn’t wait to work on the Apple Basket mini quilt.  After kitting up 3 pillowcases for the grandkids, I decided to spend just a few minutes starting this little project. Those few minutes stretched into a bit longer. And the 5.5” basket blocks are done. Next steps in to make 24 flying geese that finish at 1.5” by 2.5”. That will have to wait for another day however.

What is on your design wall this Monday?  https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Ramona said...

The baskets are adorable! I can see why you couldn't wait. :)

Tired Teacher said...

Love these darling baskets!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun project!

For the love of geese said...

The baskets look great. I've yet to make an entire quilt of baskets.