Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2021

The Pillow of the Month - October

 The Scaredy Cat pillow is all finished and sitting on my sofa for Halloween.

This is the latest in the Pillow of the Month (Riley Blake) kits.  So I can't take any credit for fabric or design choices because it all comes in a cute little box.  The only thing we have to add is the pillow form to stuff it.  I quilted this one with double diagonal lines following the HSTs.  The envelope back is simply black, but I really love that orange and white striped binding.


It looks good on the sofa along with the bench pillow I made last year.  


While thinking about how I decorate with quilts . . . in my dining room I hung up an older Halloween quilt that has been packed away for a couple of years.  The blocks in this one were from a block swap I participated in.  It is such fun to be able to change out the quilts on this wall whenever the mood hits me. 

 

3 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

The pillows compliment each other so well and just makes your couch so cozy. It really is fun to change out our quilting for the seasons isn't it.

cityquilter grace said...

love the pillows...

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun pillows! I have no place to put quilts...my husband quilt of valor is taking up a perfect spot on the stairway.