Pages

Monday, August 8, 2022

Design Wall Monday - Rainbow Connection

 A bit of frantic last minute sewing just had to happen last week - and yesterday - before I'm unable to get down the stairs to my sewing room for the unknown future.  As you read this I'm most likely in surgery getting the first new hip.  I'm guessing there will be a few days this week before I begin to catch up with the blogs I read, and most likely won't post for a few days either. 


I did add this blue version of the Rainbow Connection block, and now there are 4 of them hanging in the closet.   These strips and strings were easy to pull out of the scrap bin.  

What's on your design wall today?
https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

great minds think alike! this pattern has been floating around my gray matter for a couple of weeks now....very nice indeed, look forward to more!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Such a beautiful blue Rainbow Connection block! My design wall is covered with 16 orange Rainbow Connection blocks. Best wishes for your surgery and PT recovery, Sara!

Preeti said...

Wishing you a safe and successful surgery, Sara. Hips are nice. Getting a new hip - absolutely terrific. I promise that all your fabric and thread will wait for you and welcome you and your new hip when you return :-) Hugs.

Vicki in MN said...

I really like that blue with the white flowers in it. Let us know how you are doing when you are feeling up to it.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I like that block - good luck on the surgery. I would have brought I lot upstairs to work on in recovery - I bet you did too

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Thinking of you today. Prayers for a successful surgery and a smooth and speedy recovery.

Nann said...

isn't it interesting how all the prints go together when they have a common color?

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Think8ng of you with your hip surgery, Sara, and hoping you're back to normal in no time!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Thinking of you as you have your surgery and recovery!

Judy Hansen said...

I pray that your new hip surgery went well, and you have a new hip in place. Also praying that you are recovering nicely. Your string X’s are nice. Good use of scraps.