Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Thoughtful friends

Mail is fun when it’s something that reminds you that you have people who have been thinking of you, right?  I’ve mentioned the Sew Vintage group that meets monthly.  It’s my favorite Saturday of the month - really!! 



Well, those sweet thoughtful gals sent me a get well card, and even included a cute summer lemonade fabric tucked in with the well wishes.  Thank you, thank you ladies!  You have no idea how much this is appreciated.  

A few other cards from friends - mostly quilting friends - have brightened my days too.  And one friend from our former hometown sent me a card with a gift certificate for pizza!  Fun!

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You have thoughtful friends! That lemonade fabric is perfect!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Nothing like cards in the mail to lift your spirits.

Vicki in MN said...

That was so sweet of your group to do that. Are you able to get to your appt's today?