Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Easter table runner

 One of my goals for the week was to cut out the pieces for a new Easter table runner for myself.  I'm happy to say the goal has been met and exceeded.  It's not a finish yet, but I do have a good start.


I bought that pink floral at least a month ago with the intention of using it for an Easter themed table runner.  It's a fairly new Tilda fabric and I loved that shade of pink.  The white with the dots is left over from the recent Framed 9-Patch, the purple and fuchsia were in the stash.  The black dot was in the scrap basket. And that adorable purple Easter Bunny print was a purchase just this week - especially to use in this project. 


I'm sure you can guess where I'm going with this.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

cant wait to see the finished runner You do such good projects Love them all

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

love those fabrics... its going to be so great!!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Sweet project!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

It is going to be adorable!!

Vicki in MN said...

It's gonna be hoppin' cuteness, can't wait to see it!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

ears!