Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Pillow covers

 I'm very late posting today, as I forgot to do it before going to the dentist this morning.


Yesterday's finish was this pillow cover for my family room.  The blocks are Invigorate, one of the recent Sewcialites 2 blocks.  I really liked the block, and decided to play with it beyond just making the ones for the sew-along.  


There are 6 additional 20" covers that I've been making and change out with the seasons.  The first 6 are part of a Riley Blake Pillow of the Month set of kits.  I still have a few more to make.  And the nice thing is these could be used as table toppers too as they lay very flat without the pillow form.

Today I'm hoping to finish binding the blue and white sampler quilt.

3 comments:

Nann said...

Hope the dental appointment went well. All your pillow covers are so colorful!

Vicki in MN said...

I love the idea of seasonal pillow covers. One would think I would do that, I have two for Christmas but otherwise nope.

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a nice bunch of pillow covers! :)