Pages

Friday, October 4, 2024

Christmas table runner flimsy

 Well - here it is, a new table runner flimsy.


I made this from a kit called Under the Pines, designed by Heather Peterson of Anka's Treasures.  Because the full design would have been 62" long, I left out the snowflake block that would have been in the center of the runner.  I just didn't want it to be that long.  I will still make the snowflake block and turn it into a mug rug or hot pad.  The flimsy still needs a good pressing before quilting.  And I'll trim the outside edges before binding it.  

We both got our Covid and flu shots yesterday afternoon.  It remains to be seen if I feel like accomplishing anything today. 

2 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

That is turning out really cute!

Nann said...

I like it very much. Hope your arms feel okay after the shots.