Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bags, bags, bags


I just finished a cute little bag and have another nearly finished. I love these quick projects when I'm super busy, but still feel the need to sew a little bit.


The fabric in this bag is from the Arabella line of PB Textiles. I got 6 beautiful fat quarters from my friend Sylvia on my birthday back in March and have been looking for a fun project to use them. She knows how I love bright colors and these have my favorites: reds, greens, pinks, oranges. Just yummy! The one I have partially done is in black and white.


The pattern, called Wallet & Grommet, is from Maple Island Quilts in Burnsville, Minnesota. This bag can be made in less than 2 hours - start to finish. The directions are easy to follow.

1 comment:

Chris said...

This is such a cute bag. Are the grommets really as big as they apear in the picture? I'll check out your link, looks like a new bag for me to try. Love bags!