Just a quick post show off the progress on my Moravian Star. I'm getting very close to the finish line.
I added small jingle bells to all of the indented areas. And I have all of the sections made - the last 2 "star-let" sections will go on tonight to the second half. Then I just need to put the 2 halves together.
We had about 11 hours of driving in the past 2 days so I should have taken this with me in the car to finish. But I was so afraid I would crush it by accident. So it was waiting for me when I got home last night. Back to work today, but I think it can be done in the next evening or two.