Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Spur of the moment

Just call me an impulse shopper!

I stopped into The Pin Cushion yesterday to buy some white thread. Just thread - honest!!

First thing, Carma took me to the back where Carly had my blue stars quilt on the frame. I just love the quilting she is doing on my quilt and can't wait to get it back. It will be beautiful.

Then, I had to chat with Cindy and see what she was working on because it looked so cute.  It was this darling little table topper called Tankini. Another great pattern from Atkinson Designs. I love their patterns - have done several - so of course I had to buy it.  And then of course I had to go dig out some Halloween fabrics from my stash and try it out last night. I really was just going to start it. But about 90 minutes later I had the top all done.  It is going to be even cuter once I quilt it and add the striped binding. 

1 comment:

Moneik said...

What a cute table topper! I love Atkinson patterns as well, though I don't think I have seen this one before. I just love you Halloween fabrics. I did a tablerunner in those fabrics last year.