Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Needed a fabric fix!

After a couple of busy weeks enjoying my grandkids, and spending time helping out my daughters a little - today has been a selfish day. I love my family but needed a fabric fix!

So, I spent a good share of the day at The Pin Cushion working on this month's blocks for A Year to Crow About. One block is completely done and the other has strip sets and triangle units all stitched together and ready to finish up. I also have last month's 2 blocks to make since I missed the sew-in day. But it definitely felt good to get in a little "social" sewing.

1 comment:

Moneik said...

I definately need my social sewing time too! I love getting together with others to sew and visit. I'm headed to Outlaw Ranch this weekend for three days of quilting fun with friends.