Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

We have Babies!

This afternoon we finally were able to go visit the new grandbabies that arrived yesterday. Twins run on my side of the family and in my husband's family so it wasn't really a surprise when my daughter discovered she was pregnant with 2 babies instead of just one.

Jonah and Olivia are so precious and we are thrilled to double the number of grandchildren we have. Sophia (our younger daughter's) just turned 1 a month ago and Mason (twins' big brother) will be 2 in June. What a blessing!!

After cuddling the babies at the hospital for a couple of hours we met our other daughter, her husband and Sophia for supper. So the only person we didn't get to see today is Mason. But I'll get to hug him tomorrow when I go back to help everyone get the new babies settled in at home.

7 comments:

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

How blessed you guys are! They are beautiful!

Nancy said...

Glad that the weather cooperated so you could travel to see those precious babies. Congratulations.

Moneik said...

Oh how precious! Enjoy your time with those new grandbabies.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

How perfect! I'm so happy for you!!

Bridget B said...

Congratulations Granny & Grandpa- beautiful babies.

Quiltingranny said...

Doubly blessed what a joy!

Denice said...

Oh, how sweet to be the grandma of twins. I love your sweater also, I have the same one. Enjoy those babies.