I only set 3 goals for August and I'm happy to report that 2 of them were reached.
1. finish the top for A Year to Crow About - DONE
2. finish the top for the Summer Mystery Quilt - DONE
3. UFO project - bind the black/white/bright Saturday Sampler - (NO - I got distracted)
I have to admit that I didn't even touch that black/white/bright quilt. But I did play with a couple of other UFO projects and a couple of new projects:
- Finished binding the Selvage Half Square Triangle quilt (checked off my UFO list) - DONE
- Added the final row to the Row Robin project quilt (paper pieced 12 tiny 4.5" blocks) - DONE
- Made a 10-minute table runner from summery citrus fabric - DONE
- Made 4 more Traveling Stars blocks (I have 26 now)
- Cathedral Windows pillow (from an orphan block/UFO) - bought the perfect silk rope piping for it so now I just need to put it together.
- Used 12 white/cream UFO blocks to make a background for appliqued wall hanging - applique is partially done
- cleaned & organized another big drawer in my stash closet - found another UFO
- cut lots of strips, charm squares, 2.5" squares, and postage stamps from scraps - but my scrap bin is still overflowing.
- cleaned out some of the quilt magazine stack that had accumulated