Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Stripes, stripes, and more stripes


I haven't finished anything this week except individual blocks for various projects, But I didn't add anything to the stash either.  My goal today is to finish the binding on my Halloween quilt so that next week I can count it - and even more important - can enjoy it on my sofa.

The striped binding is looking great. It echos the same stripe used in the sashing. And it picks up on the striped socks on the witch's leg block in the center of this quilt. 



In this week:  0 yds
In this year:  194 yds
Out this week:  0 yds
Out this year 161.5 yds

Status of the Stash:  still way behind the stash!

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Love those stripes!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful quilt--love the way you have made the fabric work for you. Great use of the stripes