Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2017

June UFO Challenge

#10 is the June number for the American Patchwork & Quilting UFO Challenge. My charts says it's a 2015 Friendship Exchange, so now I have some decisions to make because I actually have 2 of these. I have my own personal one AND I have the blocks for the group charity version. Each of the 12 of us made 13 identical blocks and then we met and exchanged them so we each had a block from everyone. And the 13th set of blocks is for a charity quilt.  A small group of us got together last summer and figured out a layout for the charity version, and I have the blocks.  So maybe that one needs to be done first.  Right after I finish that Farm Girl Vintage quilt top!

 
UFO/WIP Project
Status Before
Status After
1
Valentine Bench Pillow
Needs blanket stitching around applique, then sandwich, quilt, and add envelope backing
 
2
4 Seasons Cats
Pastel 9-patch
Finish hand quilting, bind
quilt and bind
DONE in May!
3
ABC kid quilt
Machine quilt, bind
 
4
House Warming Party
Finish blocks
 
5
Circa 2016
Finish making blocks
 
6
Easter Sunrise runners (2)
Applique, quilt, bind
DONE in January!
7
Batik Stars Saturday Sampler
Finish blocks
 
8
2016
2015 Saturday Sampler
Finish blocks, need to cut out setting pieces Quilt and bind
DONE in February!
9
Reindeer 60-degree runner
Quilt and bind
 
10
2015 Friendship Exchange
Blocks are made, need to determine a layout
 
11
Beach cross-stitch piece
Harvest Bounty 60-degree runner
About half stitched only
Re-do quilting
DONE in April!
12
RSC16 Crown of Thorns
12+ blocks finished, need to determine layout
DONE in March!

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Since the blocks are already made, I'm guessing you'll be able to finish both quilts and your Farm Girl quilt.

Moneik said...

I just took out my list and my #10 is a quilt I keep putting in the camper to work on, but haven't yet, so I best get busy on it.