Today is the first day of the Quilting Across the Dakotas shop hop, with 49 shops across both North and South Dakota. Sophia and I plan to visit both local shops this morning and see if there is a small project she would like to work on. All the shops always have some extra fun things featured during this month long shop hop.
I have PT again today at 12:15, or we could do a little road trip to Chamberlain.
Binding did happen finally, and I'm pleased to be able to check another large UFO project off of my 2026 list. I need to take this along to the Pin Cushion so they can mark it off my PHD list as well.
In this case I wanted to do the sew-along but didn't have any good ideas of what colors to play with that would be different than my usual. So - red, white, and blue was my Plan B - which was going back to RWB.
Ella and I did go to the basement sewing room for awhile yesterday while Sophia was gone to the wrestling camp. Two more bindings were prepped. The yellow one will go onto my Hollow-9 lap quilt, and the red striped one will go onto another Quilt of Valor. The strips were already cut, so I needed to sew them together and then press them.
3 comments:
and a lovely finish it is! RWB is always a winner
The. Blockheads quilt is lovely, I sew strips together for future bindings & roll them onto a toilet paper roll sercuted with a safety pin ,the shop hop in my region starts in August,I have quite a few Id like to visit within a 3 hr driving range lol
That is an awesome QOV!
Post a Comment