I'll be away from my sewing machine for a few days this week, as I'm on a little road trip with a daughter and granddaughter. I've been whining all summer about never getting more than 100 miles from home. But this morning we're hitting the road for Omaha. We'll be staying with a niece, and attending a concert while we're there.
Right now the main thing on my design wall is finishing the Tilda/Denim floor pillow. A little simple quilting was all that pillow front needed. I'm hoping to get the binding hand stitched in the car while on this road trip. I have a small tote I'm taking with me that has hand stitching - this binding, and binding on the Windy Days wall hanging as well.
I've scheduled a couple of things to post while I'm gone, and hopefully I'll have some fun things to report when I get home again.
I'm linking up today with:
No comments:
Post a Comment