With my aqua RSC blocks done for July this was a good week to take stock of where some block sets needed other colors. The Mardi Gras blocks were up to date except for reds and blues, so that is what I added this week - 4 of each.
Here is what I now have for the Mardi Gras Triangle block set. I made 6 of each color, with some of the lighter shades done during our pastel month. I have no clue yet how I'm going to lay these out, other than planning a 6 x 8 layout to make a lap quilt. That means I'll need 6 blocks each of only 2 more colors.
The black and white fabrics were already out, so the pieces are now cut for August's Mardi Gras blocks, along with the black and white pieces for the August Buckeye blocks.
Let's go check out more Rainbow fun on this first Saturday of August . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment