Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2026

RSC26 - Week #34

Friday was mostly a sewing day.  It felt so good to be in my sewing room for more than just a few minutes.  The hubby left in the morning for a golf tournament, so I had total peace and quiet to do whatever I wanted.  And it didn't involve laundry, cleaning, or grocery shopping.


Originally I was going to make the beehive blocks during the yellow month, but for right now I've just made the 2 bees.  I might still decide to do a beehive but we'll see.  The bees themselves are just too cute. 


A few Ticker Tape blocks were born. Luckily I have a bunch of these cut, and the pieces clipped together in a small basket.  They are quick for when I just have a few minutes.


Each month I've made 4 Scrappy Stars blocks, and the yellow ones were finally finished yesterday.  I've had them cut out for a couple of weeks but just got around to sewing them.
 

One design board had the yellow Snail Trail block parts layed out, but only one of them has been sewn so far.  The other 3 will hopefully happen next week.  Today I plan to cut the parts for the yellow Catnip block and maybe some Vintage Spools with yellow.

Let's go check out more Rainbow fun . . .

4 comments:

Kate said...

You definitely made the most of your Friday in the sewing room. You've got some fun blocks in the works. Happy sewing this weekend.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That sounds like a fun Friday! I love your yellow blocks - especially those bees!

Delighted Hands said...

That kind of day is such a treat!!! Good for you and just look at the beautiful results!

Carolyn said...

It’s nice to have a free day to sew! That’s a good idea to have some blocks precut and clipped together for times when you don’t have as much free time. It’s a good way to increase productivity!