Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Snuggled In




BRRRRR! It's cold outside - but warm inside!


My husband snapped this while Sammy and I were snuggled in last night in front of the fireplace. Guess I could have smiled - especially since I was so comfy and cozy! The Christmas quilt was a Saturday Sampler project from a couple of years ago. I love the colors in it - reds, golds, and greens.




I finally got around to pulling out my Christmas pillow, wallhangings and table runners tonight. I have 3 wallhangings, only 2 of which I made myself. And I have a couple of table runners.


The santa & reindeer wallhanging is something I made about 15 years ago. It is hand appliqued and hand quilted - all done while I was recuperating from some surgery. I needed something to do and decided to try applique. I found out that I love to do this type of handwork. It's very relaxing. I have it hanging above the piano from my quilt shelf/rack.


I'll post some other pictures another day.




No comments: