Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Not very productive

I need someone to kick me in the rear and get me motivated to do something right now. I go to work, come home, veg out in front of the TV - and then repeat the next day. No sewing getting done since I caught a cold before Thanksgiving.


Here is one project that needs finishing. This is my fall swap mini quilt. The block is one I saw in a magazine. I love these colors. It just needs some quilting done on it so that I can bind it and mail it off to my partner. Hope she's patient.


I did get my Christmas tree decorated and hung the stockings by the fireplace in the living room. And we got some snow last night and today - to go with the cold weather that finally settled in. So - the holiday season is upon us whether I'm ready or not.


No comments: