Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fall Mini Quilt Swap


A soft little package arrived in the mail from Stacey in Raleigh, NC the other day. It was my fall-themed mini quilt for the swap hosted by http://quiltinggallery.com/quilting-bloggers/ . These swaps are such fun. Stacey had emailed me earlier in the week to let me know that my swap quilt was in the mail, so I had a couple of days to anticipate its arrival.
It is so pretty. Each pumpkin has a lovely quilted motif in the center. Thank you Stacey! I can't seem to get the photo rotated correctly, so the pumpkins are tipped on their sides. Sorry.
Fall is my favorite time of year, and the fabrics for fall are so wonderful. Rich colors! I know I'm going to really enjoy displaying this little quilt in the center of a table during the autumn season.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yahhh for NC.......it's lovely